July 22, 2013 at 6:40am
The long awaited third new class to hit Aion has finally been unveiled. AionSource and Daeva’s Report shared the new video out of NCKorea featuring the new “mech” class that many were hoping to try in 4.0.
I admit, when I first heard about the class last year, I laughed and did not give it a second thought. However, after playing the new songweaver and gunslinger classes, I would like to try this one out.
A side note: yes, I love my bard, but I am constantly reminded of my chanter has remained my main — I hate playing a squishy class! And, I do miss my mantras. XD
AionSource is quick to point out that the new AetherTech class isn’t on the KR test server currently, so no one has played it … yet. According to Daeva’s Report, Korea’s PTS will launch next week, so I’m sure more information on this class is to come soon.
The class appears to be plate (?), with the suit being a mount that your character uses. DR reports that it uses “both short and long-range attacks with rail guns, blades, electric whips, gigantic fists, and even rocket launchers!”
Looks like fun to me, but many reviews I’m seeing on other Aion or gaming sites are dismissing the new class as “ridiculous.”
Personally, I want to try it. So, who’s with me? Will you roll an AetherTech in Aion 4.5?
- snowwhiteeyes likes this
- nitallica likes this
- starforcedelta likes this
- diabolicalpixie reblogged this from daevicflux
- krom-milix likes this
- sweetzerlandia likes this
- buynewsoul likes this
- scotterzzz likes this
- kusinka reblogged this from daevicflux and added:
- fireflybug likes this
- absence-of-faith answered: me & you, let’s do it!
- negauka answered: After playing a Templar as a primarily class for an extended period of time in the past, I would have to say no.
- buffkitten answered: Absolutely! This mech class looks l ike it will be a total blast :)
- daevicflux posted this